Adrian James – Pension Specialist
“A specialist pension review and retirement planning service that seeks to advise holistically to achieve the right outcomes for my clients.“
Adrian has worked in Financial Services for over 30 years. His career began with Nat West Bank in 1988 before leaving in 1999 to join Legal & General as a Business Development Manager supporting Independent Financial Advisers with their client planning requirements, mainly in the South East, South West & Wales regions.
He left Legal & General in 2010 to join Zurich Assurance again as a Business Development Manager and then ran his own consultancy reviewing Defined Benefit (Final Salary) pension advice which had been provided by advisers employed by HSBC.
The HSBC review lasted 3 years, following which, Adrian re-joined Legal & General as a regulated advice reviewer in their Compliance department for 12 months before joining Aspira Corporate Solutions Limited in Aust, Bristol .
In July 2017, Adrian joined Mulberry Wealth Management as a fully Independent Financial Adviser, specialising in retirement planning and in particular Defined Benefit (Final Salary) pension reviews.
Adrian has clients on both sides of the Severn Bridge and he has built his community of clients mainly through his expertise in pensions, retirement planning and pension advice.
- Personable & conscientious
- Ethical & trusted
- Client focused
- Goal/objective focused for clients
- Sound technical knowledge
- Certified Financial Planner
- Diploma in Financial Planning
- FP1 Financial Planning Certificate 1
- FP2 Financial Planning Certificate 2
- FP3 Financial Planning Certificate 3
- G60 Occupational Pension Planning
- J02 Taxation & Trusts
- J05 Pension Income Options
- J06 Investment Principles Markets and Environment
- CF1 UK Financial Services Regulation & Ethics
- CF2 Investment and Risk
- CF4 Retirement Planning
- CF5 Integrated Financial Planning
Independent Financial Adviser
Authorised and regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority
Please email or call Alison (07496 689 309) or Adrian (07725 343 815) for a no obligation review of your circumstances.