Alison Davis Financial Planner
“A bespoke service dedicated to providing the
very best financial outcome for my clients”.
Alison has worked in Financial Services for her entire career starting with Sun Alliance in 1992 before moving on to Standard Life in 1994, where her main role was supporting the Independent Financial Adviser Community in the Bristol and Bath area. She left Standard Life in 2006, after obtaining an excellent foundation knowledge in the mechanics of both insurance companies and advisory firms.
Whilst her children were small Alison established her own business supporting and supplying para planning and compliance assistance to small regional advisory firms. This role offered her the opportunity to transition into advice and she became an employed adviser, completing her qualifications to become a Chartered Financial Planner in 2008.
For the last 12 years Alison has worked successfully advising clients in all aspects of financial planning, both on an individual and a corporate basis. With a patient and meticulous approach, she has helped numerous clients successfully achieve their aims and objectives.
With a healthy community of clients and a trusted and ethical approach to financial planning, Alison is now developing her own consultancy business working alongside Cardiff based Mulberry Wealth Management, whose expertise and administrative support she is utilising to realise new opportunities in the South West.
Alison is an active member of the Bath Business Club and works alongside local accountants and solicitors to ensure a fully holistic approach to goal based financial planning.
- Personable & conscientious
- Ethical & trusted
- Client focused
- Goal / objective focused for clients
- Sound technical knowledge
- Chartered Financial Planner
- Chartered Insurer
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
- Diploma in Financial Planning
- Advanced Diploma in Insurance
- Diploma in Insurance
- Associate of the Personal Financial Society
- Associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute
- FP1 Financial Planning Certificate 1
- FP2 Financial Planning Certificate 2
- FP3 Financial Planning Certificate 3
- AF5 Financial Planning Process
- G60 Occupational Pension Planning
- K10 Retirement Options
- K20 Pension Investment Options
- 510 Risk & Insurance
- 520 Company and contract law
- 530 The Business Environment
- 560 Life Assurance practice and Administration
- 565 Life Assurance Law and Tax
- 740 Pensions Law and Tax
- 935 Principles and Practices of Management In Insurance
Chartered Financial Planner
email@example.com | Telephone: 07496 689 309
Authorised and regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority