Are you a homeowner approaching or in retirement and not currently on sufficient income to maintain your lifestyle? If this is the case then Equity release may be an option for you to access capital which is currently tied up in your property and utilise it to live off of and improve your standard of living, without the need to downsize or move home.
To be eligible for one of these plans, you need to be a UK homeowner aged 55-95. The money you release can be spent in any way you like and, what’s more, there are typically no monthly repayments to make.
- Are you eligible a homeowner aged between 55 and 95?
- Evaluate your sources of income in retirement.
- Calculate any shortfall that you would like to make up in terms of maintaining your lifestyle.
- Are there equally any savings you can make that ease the burden on existing income sources.
- Contact us for a review of your situation and guidance as to whether equity release is suitable for you.
Please email or call Alison (07496 689 309) or Adrian (07725 343 815) for a no obligation review of your circumstances.